Graduation Requirements: Graduate Programs
A graduate degree from Concordia University carries the following general requirements. Students will:
- Successfully complete all required courses in the degree program with a cumulative grade point average in the courses of a 2.0 or higher.
- Complete petitions for any and all substitutions made in the program.
- Complete all assessment activities and outcomes examinations required by the program or for the degree.
- Submit an online application for graduation/program completion upon reaching 12 credits, or when prompted to do so by the Registrar.
- Be approved as a candidate for a degree by the faculty, upon the recommendation of the Registrar.
Students who complete all course requirements within 30 calendar days following the end of a regular academic term at Concordia University are listed as graduates of that term.